Saturday, June 18, 2011

Progress on First HAED

I'm finally getting around to updating what I've done on my first HAED! The name of the design is Believe. It's based on the artwork of Jessica Galbreth. 


I started this on May 19th and I haven't put it down yet ;o). I've lost track of exactly how many hours I have in it. I just put in a stitch or two whenever I get a chance. The pictures aren't great. My husband has our camera with him on a trip, so they're taken with my cell phone. Hopefully, I'll be able to get some better ones in the next day or so....




3 comments:

  1. This will be so pretty! Wonderful stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice start on believe....love butterflies & purple too
    chris b

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice start! I know the amount of work that goes into getting just this much done! It has some very pretty colors in it so far!

    ReplyDelete